Preparations for the 2015 Monaco Grand Prix are well under way and the Principality is gearing up for the biggest event in its annual calendar, which will run between 21st and 24th May this year. Formula One’s most legendary circuit will once again attract some of the world’s most famous names, arriving by helicopter and aboard superyachts. The race marks the start of the summer season in Monaco and the French Riviera which continues through to the Monaco Yacht Show and Les Voiles de Saint Tropez in September. [Read more…]
Just so you won’t get lost at the wrong places our St Tropez House team in Saint Tropez have put together a great list of places-to-be when you are in Saint Tropez this summer-time. We are also putting together an off season Saint Tropez Guide. Also if you have any suggestions please use the comments below.
- Get choppered in to Saint Tropez by helicopter to avoid the traffic – helipad behind Kon Tiki – Route des Plages
- Have a luxury lunch at famous Club 55 on Pampelonne Beach Patch Ramatuelle before heading back to your yacht.
- Rent a beach bed (mattelas) with the celebs at Les Palmiers on Pampelonne Beach Ramatuelle
- Have a glass of french rosé for apéro and some little bites people watching at Senequier au Port
- Get dressed up for a club night at Les Caves du Roy in Les Places des Lices
- Have a party dinner at La Villa Romana in Saint Tropez
- Have a romantic dinner at villa in Gassin (the village perché) looking over the Golphe de Saint Tropez
- Have a beach party at Nikki Beach on Pampelonne Epi Beach
- Go to the Jazz Festival in Ramatuelle for your favorite music
- Walk to Cap Lardier from your villa in Gigaro Beach
St Tropez enjoys a reputation of being something of a party town, with the likes of Sir Elton John, Kate Moss and Zac Efron having been spotted in bars and restaurants in and around the former fishing village in just the last few weeks.
The picturesque town on the Golf of St Tropez and the magnificent stretch of golden beaches close by are packed with a huge range of beach bars and nightlife, but if you want to bump into Kate and her entourage, for example, then you need to know where to go.
If you’re a native English speaker in Nice or Antibes, want to learn French and meet locals, you can’t miss FRANGLISH.
Franglish is a French/English language exchange event promoting
meetings between native English and French speakers, probably the best way to learn French and meet locals in Nice/Antibes.
Discover our format of 1-on-1 conversations that last for 14 min (7min in French, 7min in English). It gives you the opportunity to learn a language and another culture with at least 5 native speakers. Sign up now at www.franglish.eu
Next events will take place on:
– Tuesday, April 17 from 7 to 9pm at Bellanda, 85 quai des Etats-Unis, NICE
– Sunday, April 29 from 7 to 9pm at La Terrasse (Boscolo hotel Plaza, 6th Floor), 12 avenue de Verdun, NICE
– Wednesday, May 02 from 7 to 9pm at La Terrasse (Boscolo hotel Plaza, 6th Floor), 12 avenue de Verdun, NICE
Tokyo Night Vol 2 comes to Nice!
A great evening of food, drink and music to get your Easter weekend off to a flying start!
Dinner 8-10pm followed by the international sounds of DJ/VJ Marc Panther until 2am!
Dress Code: Dress as you like, Kimono, MANGA costumes, Bunny outfit, Sumo are all welcome….
“Tokyo Night” is a concept to present the latest Japanese POP culture such as Music, Fashion, Foods & Drinks, Computer Games, MANGA comics, High-Technology, Art and Decoration through party events & website (SNS) networks.
Thursday March 15th
Music From 70s and 80s
1 Glass of wine offered when you mention FR2DAY!
Start at 8.00pm until midnight
Zazen Sushi & Music
1 bd d’Aguillon
Infoline : 0663866412