Holidaymakers coming to Saint Tropez are spoiled for choice vis-à-vis the selection of accommodation, with St Tropez House offering a large range of luxury villas from villas a stone’s throw from Club 55 to more discrete properties near Escalet beach, for example.
With more than 100 villas to choose from, we believe we have something for every taste and budget and to make it easier for you to choose, we invite you to take a look at the Top 10 villas for dream summer in St Tropez.
TOP 10 Villas for 2014:
1. Villa Calliope; this fantastic four bedroom villa in Ramatuelle enjoys stunning views surrounding this medieval town but is also only minutes from the beaches of Pampelonne. The villa is the ultimate in luxury contemporary architecture, with floor to ceiling windows, plenty of living space and its own home cinema.
2. Villa Eos; as far as location is concerned, this five bedroom villa could not be better situated just 800 metres from Club 55. But it’s not just its location which sets this amazing villa apart; it is also exceptional value for money.
3. Villa La Moutte; this beautiful five bedroom villa with out-of-this-world interiors is situated within walking distance of Salins Beach.
4. Villa Mirage II; this luxury villa has been chosen for its brilliant location only 500 metres from Club 55 and its simply stunning design. The villa has five bedrooms, five bathrooms and a view to die for.
5. Villa Whiteboat; for those of you after mesmerizing sea views this villa is for you. Villa Whiteboat has incredible vistas from every single of its four bedrooms and the outlook from the terrace will blow your mind.
6. Elegante; Saint Tropez has a long and luxuriant history with golf lovers, and this six bedroom villa in particular will appeal to those who enjoy a tee off. It has a golf practice area and boules park in the garden, as well as a home cinema within the luxurious villa.
7. Cap Sauvage; this wooden villa is totally unique and will appeal to those who want a secluded luxury holiday in one of the most spectacular positions in the world. With six bedrooms and six bathrooms, the waterfront villa is ideal for a once in a lifetime family holiday or with friends.
8. Tisserands; we have chosen this luxury villa for its proximity to the centre of Saint Tropez with its abundance of first class restaurants, bars and night clubs. The five bedroom townhouse enjoys the best of both worlds; it is walking distance from the action yet it enjoys complete privacy as it is not overlooked.
9. Maison du Capon; this 11 bedroom property is one of the largest on the St Tropez House books and will suit those wanting to come away in a large group for a special occasion. Situated in the famous Le Capon area of Saint Tropez, the villa boasts its own helipad allowing visitors to come and go with complete ease.
10. Azoucap; our final villa in our Top 10 Luxury Villas for 2014 is this stunning property seven bedroom villa 200 metres from Tahiti beach. The property has its own tennis court, and a very special heated pool with an impressive cascade.
It was almost impossible to pick our Top 10 villas for 2014; so fantastic are the over 100 properties available to rent through St Tropez House. So we urge you to log on to our website and peruse the other stunning properties that are based in and around Saint Tropez for rental this summer. You will not be disappointed.