St Tropez House has over a decade of on the ground experience working in the property rental & sales market of Saint Tropez. This ever evolving and unique market is something which has fascinated property investors for decades, making it a prime location to buy a luxury villa on the French Riviera.
This article focuses on the specific domain Les Parcs de Saint Tropez to explore the many aspects of its appeal and delves into recent market developments in order to equip potential buyers with the facts necessary to make an informed decision about their property investment.
What are the top 5 reasons to buy a villa in Les Parcs de St Tropez?
The top 5 reasons to buy a villa in Les Parcs de Saint Tropez according to St Tropez House are listed below. These top reasons to buy in the exclusive gated domain of Les Parcs should be taken into consideration when thinking about choosing the location of your new property investment in Saint Tropez.
- Reputation & Demand: Les Parcs de St Tropez enjoys an unparalleled international reputation as the most upscale and exclusive area in Saint Tropez. High net worth property investors looking for the most prestigious location to purchase a property in Saint Tropez turn immediately to this domain and in some cases wait years for properties which match their criteria to become available.
- Stable Sales Market: the prestige and finite number of properties located within Les Parcs result in its sales market enjoying a unique cachet and stability, one with a fixed high demand in the realm of international property investment. There is an eternal waiting list of buyers looking to purchase a property in Les Parcs.
- Buy to Let: a number of property owners in Les Parcs will choose the attractive option of Buying to Let their property. An ideal way to secure a return on investment, rental properties in Les Parcs are in high demand and a full rental calendar during the high season is almost guaranteed.
- Amenities: this gated community offers a range of attractive amenities to those staying within its gates. A private beach, stunning tennis courts and 24 hours security are all to be expected when purchasing a property in Les Parcs de St Tropez.
- Prestige & Exclusivity: only the most elite investors choose to purchase a villa in Les Parcs de St Tropez. Purchasing a property in this domain automatically puts you in a certain social category within the international high net worth community.
What are the key statistics & facts about Les Parcs de St Tropez?
The key statistics and facts about Les Parcs de Saint Tropez have been compiled by St Tropez House in order to provide an overarching and realistic view of the property market in Les Parcs.
Studying the sales transactions and market trends of a given area in Saint Tropez provides potential investors with pertinent information and knowledge which will assist them in gauging expectations and making informed decisions.
The following statistics are provided by the official DVF overview performed by the French government. This information represents the most up to date public information available and provides an overview of the total property sales performed in Les Parcs de Saint Tropez between 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2022.
What is the most expensive property sold in Les Parcs?
The most expensive property sold in Les Parcs de St Tropez over the last 2 years was one property transaction exceeding 30,000,000 EUR. It was a 590m2 mansion sitting on approx. 5,000 m2 land. The selling net price 33,000,000 EUR* is justified by its privileged position: right on the waterfront which also means enjoying unobstructed panoramic sea views in the direction of Massif de l’Esterel known as red mountains. Golden sunrises over red mountains, vast sea views and the glittering lights of distant coastal villages are to be enjoyed at this stunning property.
What is the least expensive property sold in Les Parcs?
The least expensive villa sold in Les Parcs de St Tropez was sold for 4,235,400 EUR. The villa was 255m2 and had just over 3000m2 of land. Although it is not common to find a bargain when purchasing a villa is Les Parcs, especially considering the impressive waiting list of buyers, there are special cases to be found if buyers remain patient and with their ears always open to new changes and additions to the market.
How many villas were sold in Les Parcs de Saint Tropez?
There were a total of five villas sold in Les Parcs de Saint Tropez between the period of 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2022. Ranging greatly in price, size and amenities, these prized villas shared the common theme of being located within the prestigious domain and all have swimming pools.
Beginning at a sale price of 4,235,400 EUR for a 255m2 villa and going upwards to 5,490,000 EUR, 5,775,000 EUR, 8,253,189 EUR for the three following properties, these represent the bulk of sales prices witnessed during this period. The most impressive sale price was that of an ultra-luxurious villa for 33,000,000 EUR.
Summary of properties sold in the gated domain Les Parcs de Saint Tropez between 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2022.
By examining the summary of properties sold in Les Parcs de Saint Tropez, one is able to have a more all-encompassing view of the future and their place within the market.
Below is an in-depth view of the properties sold in Les Parcs between 1 January and 30 June 2022:
Total number of villas sold: 5
Average price: 13,777,807 €
Median price: 7,014,094 €
Villa Land size:
Speaking with a specialist: What does Emilia say about purchasing a property in Les Parcs de St Tropez?
With over a decade of real estate experience in Saint Tropez, Emilia Jedamska (Director of St Tropez House & Cap Villas) has acquired a wealth of knowledge surrounding the property market in Les Parcs de St Tropez.
Assisting ultra-high net worth clients in the rental and purchase of properties in Les Parcs is a specialty of Emilia’s and she prides herself on staying up to date with major developments in the market which will affect her clients.
She explains how “Properties for sale in Les Parcs are quickly taken off the market because investors constantly have their eyes on what properties become available. It is important to work with someone on the ground.”
Top 6 interesting facts about Les Parcs de Saint Tropez
- As one of the most historically rich areas in St Tropez, Les Parcs de St Tropez began as a small community covering only 16 hectares. It now comprises over 110 hectares of highly sought after, meticulously manicured land.
- Famous owners in Les Parcs include the likes of Bernard Arnault, CEO of LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, Lakshmi Mittal, a titan in the steel industry who has not one but two properties in Les Parcs and Mohamed Al-Fayed, owner of the Ritz group.
- The domain was discovered by a sailor, and later visionary entrepreneur, Robert Geffroy in 1951 when his boat shipwrecked in the port of St Tropez.
- Les Parcs is home to the iconic Chateau Borelli, a historical gem of the French Riviera. Now a residential building, a 150m2 apartment would cost no less than 10.5M EUR.
- Les Parcs is the only domain in St Tropez to offer a 24 hour security service.
- Property owners in Les Parcs enjoy exclusive amenities such as a private beach and professional tennis courts.
While searching for the ideal property for sale, why not rent a villa in Les Parcs de St Tropez?
Renting a villa in Les Parcs de St Tropez during your property search is highly recommended as a way to enjoy and be knowledgeable about the domain before committing to becoming an owner.
Due to the high demand and limited number of properties located within this exclusive domain, the property search process can sometimes be a lengthy one. It is for this reason the majority of potential buyers choose to rent a villa in Les Parcs in order to get a realistic feel of the area, domain and overall lifestyle in this highly sought after location.
Choose from a wide range of top villas for rent in Les Parcs de St Tropez; from romantic 6 bedroom villas with sea views such as villa Bella Vita to the flawlessly chic villa Malko. Expect weekly rental prices in Les Parcs to range from 50,000 EUR up to 250,000 EUR per week.
The government data source used in this article reveals net prices received by the sellers. These prices do not include notary fees, registration fees or agencies’ commissions. They pertain to properties sold to individuals, not to companies.
Read more articles about Les Parcs de St Tropez on our blog: