Gold and Silver for the English
The tournament, which took place from September 5 to 15, welcomed 4 teams.
A victory by 6 to 4 for the English of Ferne Park before the German of Pink Energy for the Richard Mille Gold Cup and a score of 8 to 6 led the English of Sezz to the Victory before their compatriots of Dark Ice for the Luxury Living Silver Cup.
These teams offered us a nice show during these last days of tournament.
>>> To find all the results and ranking, click here.
The players have been offered many gifts such as Vicomte A. items, Richard Mille trophies, Pommery champagne buckets, bottles and magnums, Pink Flamingo wine magnums, Fendi blankets offered by Luxury Living and of course the Silver Cup and Gold Cup trophies.
The best playing team patron during the tournament, Shahé Kalaidjian, has been offered a voucher for a Spa session at La Réserve 5* hotel and a Nice-Monaco round trip by helicopter from Héli Air Monaco.
This nice event was sponsored as every year by Corlette, Le Club 55, Luxury Living, Bertaud Bélieu, Circle Magazine, Equestrio, Livingpolo.com and PoloLine and also this year by Richard Mille (Official Timekeeper), Le Privilège Limousine and Via Éditions.
End of the Season at the Polo Club Saint-Tropez
As the polo season reaches the end, the Polo Club Saint-Tropez makes the assessment:
A few numbers in 2013:
- 7 medium goal tournaments in parallel of which we organized 2 low goal tournaments, for a total of 9 tournaments
- This season, we played a total of 122 matches (without the practices) thanks to the participation of 52 teams. The teams were from 17 different nationalities
- 27 days of practice and 95 polo lessons
- More than 53 days of polo matches
- About 26300 polo horses nights
- Approximately 40 events (polo luncheons and dinners, gala dinners, Argentine dinner party, Happy Hours, polo teams parade on horseback accompanied by a brass band, prize-giving ceremonies, product launches, car test drives, press luncheons, weddings, birthdays, art exhibition…).