Saint Tropez may enjoy a reputation as being one of the most sophisticated resorts in Europe but it is also a wonderful region for families.
The area in which our portfolio of luxury villas for families is located is a stone’s throw from a number of beautiful beaches with shallow water and safe swimming – which is always a big hit with the kids.
But Saint Tropez offers so much more than mile upon mile of white sandy beaches for those looking to spending quality time with the family in one of our St Tropez House villas.
Below is a guide to some of the region’s most popular family-friendly activities for clients looking to rent a luxury villa for families this summer:
- Beaches; definitely the first activity in Saint Tropez for kids that springs to mind when you mention the South of France are the beautiful beaches which line the coast. Many of the beaches are private, with excellent facilities such as Les Jumeaux beach club, where there is a miniature kids’ playground on the sand.
- Tennis; there are at least four tennis clubs in the vicinity of our St Tropez House villas, all of which have excellent coaches who will be more than happy to have one-on-one lessons with children from the age of four.
- Horse-riding; another popular activity amongst children is horse-riding. Here you will find two riding stables – the Polo Club St Tropez and the L’Ecurie du Golfe de St Tropez.
- Aqualand; the water park in nearby Sainte Maxime, a ten minute ferry drive from Saint Tropez, is the perfect day trip for all the family.
- Ice-cream: and finally, a definitely a must for any young holidaymaker in Saint Tropez is a visit to Barbarac ice cream shop, situated near the port. The ice-cream is simply delicious.
Leave a Reply