St Tropez is famous the world over for its long white beaches and crystal clear sea, but the charming Provencal town is so much more than just a seaside resort.
It is also one of the best places in the South of France – or even Europe – to head to for a spot of serious retail therapy with a huge number of luxury fashion shops crammed into the relatively small town centre.
And so that our clients renting a villa in St Tropez know just where to go for a shopping spree, we have listed our favourite designer stores below:
- For timeless men and women’s clothing, head to Hermès, place Georges Grammont, next to the Musée de l’Annonciade.
- Dior has recently opened a magnificent Dior House in place de la Garonne.
- For those who favour designer Giorgio Armani, you are in luck. The boutique can be found at 44 rue Francois Sibilli.
- For lovers of luxury staying in St Tropez check out Louis Vuitton, 48 rue Francois Sibilli.
- French designer boutique Faconnable is at 6 rue Francois Sibilli.
- Diane von Furstenberg, otherwise known as DVF, is located at 15 rue Gambetta.
- If you arrived at one of our houses in St Tropez without your swimming trunks head to Vilebrequin, 24 rue Gambetta.
- For gorgeous designer children’s clothes take your minis to Tartine et Chocolat, 3 rue Gambetta.
- Luxury jeweller Swarovski has a boutique in Place des Lices.
- Jewellery lovers should also hunt out Senso, at 18 rue Gambetta, for some stylish avant-garde costume jewellery.
- Fashionistas will love the pop-up Lanvin boutique at 11 avenue Foch.