Over recent years the phenomenon of pop-up shops has been gaining remarkable momentum all over the world.
The term was coined in the early 2000s when savvy retailers opened up stores for a temporary period of time in surprise locations – and then disappeared. The idea behind them was to test a product to see if there was a demand in the market, and also to cash in on people looking to spend.
Pop-ups are now proving to be so successful that these kind of temporary stores are appearing on many high streets in towns and cities across the western world.
And Saint Tropez – home to our portfolio of luxury St Tropez House villas – is not immune to this new shopping phenomenon.
It has recently been revealed that a number of pop-up stores have been set up in the center of town, a stone’s throw from our selection of villas in Saint Tropez in a gated community.
Please find details for the exclusive pop-up boutiques below:
- Alix Petit’s sexy yet edgy label Heimstone has been invited to open a pop-up store in La Maison Blanc Bleu, a two minute wander from the Places des Lices and not far from some of our most exclusive villas in Saint Tropez in a gated community. The exclusive boutique will be in situ until the end of September.
- Church shoes and Sept-Cinq accessories will also be sharing the same venue until the end of the summer season in Saint Tropez.
- A pop-up Chanel boutique has been set up in the heart of the Hotel La Mistralée, on avenue du General Leclerc. This store will be open until the first weekend in October.
- Lebanese designer Maison Rabih Kayrouz has opened up a pop-up store in rue Gambetta, not far from the picturesque Places des Lices and within a short amble from a number of our most central St Tropez House villas.
- Exclusive Brazilian beach wear store Ipanema, famous for its range of colorful flip flops, has opened a pop-up store in Boutique Kansoa, near the port. The shop will be open until the end of September.